Attorneys Representing Brain Injury Victims
A brain injury can present itself in many ways. In the most extreme cases, the victim can be left with severe brain damage causing coma or a persistent vegetative state. In other cases, the damage isn’t quite as obvious. The victim may have trouble remembering things, trouble processing information, or other cognitive issues.
If you or someone you care about has suffered a brain injury because of someone else’s negligence, you have the right to enlist an experienced attorney.
Perey Law Group in Seattle, Washington, has more than 25 years of experience recovering compensation for accident victims.
Full Compensation. Fair Compensation.
Our lawyers are committed to helping brain injury victims get the compensation they need to cover all costs:
- We will seek compensation not only for medical care that the victim has already received, but for all future medical costs. This is important, because many brain injury victims will require some form of long-term treatment.
- We will seek compensation for the pain and the suffering that the victim has had to deal with because of the accident.
- We will seek compensation for loss of income because of the accident, including the loss of future earning capacity caused by the injury.
Causes of Brain Injuries
One of the most common causes of serious brain injury is motor vehicle accidents. From car accidents to truck accidents, victims are often left with a head injury that impacts their lives for years to come.
Brain injury can also be the result of medical malpractice. An act of negligence during childbirth, for example, can lead to a permanent birth injury for a newborn.
Other acts of negligence that can cause a brain injury include:
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Product liability
- Construction accidents
- Child abuse
- Aviation accidents
- Drowning and near-drowning
You Will Only Pay If We Recover Compensation For You
All brain injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. We only ask for payment if we recover compensation for you in your personal injury or wrongful death case.
Contact us today to discuss your case with an experienced lawyer.