Child Abuse

Compensation for Victims of Child Abuse

Perey Law Group represents children who have been the victims of abuse in Seattle and throughout Washington. When children are preyed upon and injured by people or institutions that are supposed to care for them, our attorneys take action. We find out who committed the child abuse and hold them responsible for the physical, mental and emotional damage they have caused.

Foster Care Abuse

Children in foster care are already in a challenging position. To be the victim of abuse while in the foster care system only compounds the difficulties that a child has to face.

Our attorneys will take action against any party whose negligence played a role in a child’s injuries. These parties may include doctors or schools that saw evidence of the abuse, but didn’t act on it. They may also include the agencies responsible for placing the child in the foster home for failing to properly investigate foster parents or failing to check up on the child frequently enough. These agencies include Child Protective Services (CPS) and the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).

Clergy Abuse

Instances of clergy abuse are well documented. In fact, they have occurred with frightening frequency, leaving children permanently scarred.

At our law firm, we are committed to holding the Catholic Church and other religious institutions responsible when a priest or other staff member commits sexual abuse or any other form of abuse against a child. We have the strength and the wisdom to take on these opponents and get results for abused children.

Since our establishment in 1983, we have achieved a long record of historic verdicts and settlements. Our lawyers know how to obtain results in foster home abuse and clergy abuse cases.

All Cases Handled on a Contingency Basis

You will only be asked to pay if we are successful in getting compensation in your child abuse case.

Free Consultation

Contact us today by calling (206) 443-7600 or filling out the form on this page to discuss your case with an experienced attorney.